Sunday, February 11, 2007

Sadie Visit


Our niece Sadie spent the night. I spent Saturday completely away from the shop. Derek managed while I helped Uncle Dave get his printer working. We also moved a 300 pound tube television out of a cabinet to make room for a more modern, lighter TV coming in a few days. Dave's also getting a digital video recorder. Other diversions are work on the Mad site. I'm trying to change the basic look step by step and have this idea of working with collages of cover elements. To see what I mean take a look at the page for issue #34 at the left border. I'm working on a right border and may make the front page into something similar.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like Sadie is learning the computer and having a good time with Rajah. Sweet pictures.
Mom

3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home