Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Hiatus

As you may have gathered from my last post, I'm a little uncertain on where to go with this blog. I've tried to put something down once a week or less, but that's getting more difficult for me for some reason. So I'm going to give it a rest for awhile. Where am I leaving off? Joy canned some peaches over the weekend and is getting close to finishing a quilt for the first time in years. Our neighbor got concrete poured for their basement and framing is on the horizon. This affects our landscaping decisions because we'd like their house and land work a little farther along before we do anything to our south side. As for the hillside facing the mountain to the east, Joy would like to do some heavy-duty landscaping. I'm just scratching my head because I can't visualize doing much on such a slope. I see barkdust making its way down rainy little streams once we get into that part of the season. The mountain is still there and beautiful everyday. The business is still there and necessary every day. We have plans to change all our front windows and a cedar shingle awning is on its way out. This will coincide with the continued "improvements" on Powell Blvd which seem to have no end. And that's about it. If we decide to build another house or something else comes up that looks like it's worth documenting, we'll be back...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will miss your blog as there are times this is the only communication of what is going on in your lives. Life is so busy for everybody so I do understand where you need a hiatus for awhile.
Mom

4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home