Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Picky, Picky...


Movie chairs I had been waiting for since March 24th came in finally. I set them in place last night and didn't notice until this morning that the first chair to the left in the photo is different than the other three. It's wider for bigger butts, shorter in back, doesn't have the burlwood cupholders and has a different foot rest design. Home Video Library wasn't too happy with their supplier from Tennessee. It'll be another six weeks 'til things are corrected. Even so, it is now possible to have you all over for movies (or at least three of you besides me with skinnier butts). Should I have lived with the different chair?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No way you roll over and accept the non-matching chair!

You are NOT being picky, you're simply expecting to recieve what you ordered months ago. The supplier should throw in an additional matching chair to compensate you for having to wait another six weeks.

Rod

7:21 AM  
Blogger Buster Brown said...

Rod,
I wish I had the guts to ask for an extra chair for my pain and suffering but I'm too nice and in a business myself in which my suppliers make my life and my customer's lives hell. So I know what Home Video Library is going through on this one.

2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home