Wednesday, August 20, 2008

back

If you know the way we operate it shouldn't be too surprising that we bypassed a planned stay in Newport and decided to come home to the ultimate bed and breakfast. Strike it up to being tired of driving and sleeping in five different beds; we just couldn't take anymore. Joy got her quilt store fix with around seven I think. The Oregon Coast is beautiful, even in the rain of course, and everyone else thought so too starting above Florence. When 4pm rolled around and there were no more spaces in the highway turnouts and long lines at streetlights in Newport, home was sounding nice. Highlight of the trip for me was the wedding followed closely by the Redwoods. When I gather my thoughts and reflect on it, I can see a day where we'll make the Redwoods a focus of a future trip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home