Saturday, March 18, 2006

Doing the blog thing...

Now that Joy and I have been into our house for one full week, I realize I miss updating the site I kept up for nearly 15 months. Also, the site was pretty one-sided without a lot of feedback possible from viewers. Using this "blogger" website, you'll have an opportunity to publicly respond if you want. Hoodcourthouse.com didn't stray much from the topic of us building our house in Sandy except when Joy's cancer popped up a couple times, so I hope to stray a lot with this forum. Along with updates on what we're doing around the house, there'll be the trials and tribulations of running a small family floor covering business, maybe a touch of Mad Magazine collecting, movie and music musings, and even some opinions you might want to challenge once in a while.
Doug

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home